As a software developer working on di Services you will join a new engineering team that assists our customers succeeding in the digital space.
Our customers and partners particularly appreciate our comprehensive technical expertise in digital product development and our fast implementation speed. So it's best if you're a pragmatic person with experiences in various software technologies and stacks and have built and operated digital products over the full application lifecycle.
What you bring:
- Experience with various software technologies and stacks
- Experience in building and operating digital software products over the full life cycle, from prototype to production to discarded
- Interest in pragmatic and fast problem solving
- Passion for building great software
- Good communication skills and customer orientation
What awaits you:
- You'll work on interesting projects, transforming ideas into practial solutions
- You can help make haskell mainstream with IHP
- Best Hardware: own MacBook Pro or better, 5k screens, standing desks, great coffee
- A bright, quiet office with a good working atmosphere
- A young team, we're currently 7 people
- A fast-growing environment where you will learn and experiment a lot
- Benefits: free snackbar, free drinks (Water, Coffee, Club Mate, more), team events